Our Commitment to a Transformational Titan Experience
Provide a transformative educational experience and environment for all students.
Titan students are immeasurably enriched by immersive experiences and a robust array of services that support
their well-being, provide a sense of belonging, and promote academic success. The many benefits from this institutional commitment — enhanced learning, retention, confidence, and affinity for the university — ensure
Titan graduates are well prepared to excel in the workforce or in further education.
- Develop and broaden nationally-recognized signature elements of the Titan experience.
- Ensure all undergraduate students participate in at least three high-impact curricular or co-curricular experiences.
- Support and implement models that build increased cultural competencies.
- Develop and implement a model of comprehensive student health and well-being support services.
- Enhance the model of the Titan Experience, including student participation in events, student pride, and connection to the university.
- Identify, develop, and highlight university signature programs that provide a transformative experience for students.
- Develop and expand inter/multi-disciplinary curricular programs.
- Scale and institutionalize culturally responsive curricular/co-curricular High Impact Practices (HIPs).
- Enhance global competencies through increased access to and participation in immersive learning experiences, including those focused on internationalization and home and study abroad.
- Create, enhance, and communicate programs and policies to narrow gaps in basic student health and well-being.
- Enhance strategic enrollment management to increase outreach to underrepresented student populations.
- Increase existing outreach with community partners and alumni to connect faculty, students, and staff.
- Increase on-campus student employment, internships, and professional development opportunities.
- Expand faculty-student mentoring opportunities, particularly during the last year of the undergraduate experience.